As an international, professional services & consulting company, part of the Inetum Group, we empower the success of Digital Transformation for 50+ of the leading enterprises across the globe. We solve customer challenges in areas such as Enterprise Service Management, IT Service Management, IT Operations Management, HR, Cloud Automation & Orchestration, DevOps, Customer Success Management, Integrated Risk Management, and the digitalization of business processes throughout various industries, such as Telecommunications, Finance, Automotive, Manufacturing, and others.
What is in it for you:
Do IT Wise is the perfect place for you if you are highly motivated, like-minded, capable, and driven to establish and implement different ServiceNow solutions. With us, you will be:
- Working for one the biggest ServiceNow Elite certified partners in South East Europe;
- Exposed to various technologies and on numerous occasions to learn new skills and expand your portfolio of expertise.
We invest in and take care of our people – you will have not just a job, but a career, an ever-learning journey and a team that always takes care of each other.
Your responsibilities in this role:
- Install new/rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements;
- Order and setup computers, software and peripheral equipment for new employees (via automated installation and configuration of OS and software);
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures;
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures;
- Network Set-up, Monitoring and Management (Switches, Wi-Fi Access Points, Firewalls, VPN);
- Maintain office equipment and continuously improve the security of the internal networks and all other internal systems;
- Investigate and resolve internal user problems with Office 365 and other software;
- Create, improve and audit configurations of Office 365 and Windows;
- Setup proper documentation of the entire ecosystem as well as provide training for employees;
- Monitor critical hardware/software;
- Support the current Hypervisor hybrid system (Hyper-V, VMware, Proxmox) and improve on it;
- Administrate and manage the internal ServiceNow instance;
- Managing LDAP servers.
What you need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Communication technologies or equivalent experience in the IT field.
- 3+ years of experience working in a System Administrator or similar role with good knowledge in IT infrastructure, virtualization and cloud solutions;
- Experience with Windows 2012/2016/2019 Server;
- Experience with Windows 7/8/10;
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Active Directory;
- Basic knowledge with Linux OS;
- Knowledge of DNS, DHCP, Print Server, File Servers;
- Knowledge of Office 365;
- Basic knowledge of IP Networks;
- Experience with server virtualization technologies – VMware ESXi or Hyper-V;
- Good knowledge of overall infrastructure technical knowledge & troubleshooting methodologies;
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language;
- Strong documentation skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed;
- Strong ability to deal with sensitive / confidential information;
- Fluent English (Verbal and Written).
What we offer:
- Excellent and competitive remuneration package;
- Extended vacation;
- Flexible working arrangements even post Covid-19 (central office location near to a metro-station);
- Additional Health insurance;
- Multisport card (co-funded);
- Initial, ongoing trainings and certifications to support your personal development;
- Discount program with external vendors;
- Team buildings and exciting work environment and team spirit that brings people together.
If you feel that this role would fit your personal interests and plans for professional development, we would like to hear from you!
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.