What is in it for you:
Do IT Wise is the perfect place for you if you are looking to help other people improve the way they work through implementing ServiceNow solutions while being part of a dynamic and fun to collaborate with the team. With us, you will be
- Working for one of the biggest ServiceNow Elite certified partners in South East-Europe;
- Exposed to how some of the biggest and leading companies worldwide run their business;
- Able to contribute to a fast-growing company, where you can develop yourself in the field of Enterprise Service Management, ServiceNow, consulting and professional services practices and see your positive impact on the team and the customers you work with.
We invest in and take care of our people – you will have not just a job, but a career, an ever-learning journey and a team that always takes care of each other.
Your responsibilities in this role:
- Successfully plan, execute, monitor, control, and close all technical tasks related to configuration and implementation of all aspects of the ServiceNow platform;
- Provide software coding and customization including, but not limited to: workflows, forms, lists, business rules, UI components, web services, tables, menus, Client Scripts, UI Scripts, ACLs, UI Pages and Scripted REST APIs;
- Coordinate and solve complex technical data and transformation issues;
- Develop, maintain, and execute reports to ensure system operation meets performance targets;
- Work with the clients to shape the technical direction and provide an understanding of the advantages and disadvantages to various technical approaches.
What you need to be successful:
- Fluent English (Verbal and Written);
- BSc or MSc in IT or Business field or equal level of experience;
- Working knowledge of SDLC
- Interpersonal skills – leading skills, communication, negotiation, focus on details, prioritization, decision-making and strong analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Desirable skills, considered as a plus:
- Experience with ReactJS and AngularJS;
- Understanding and knowledge of ITIL/ITSM best practices;
- ITIL 4 / ITILv3 certification is considered a plus;
- Experience with any of the following IT Service Management Solutions is considered a plus – ServiceNow, HP Service Manager, BMC Remedy, CA Service Desk or similar.
What we offer:
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Extended vacation;
- Flexible working arrangements even post Covid-19;
- Additional Health insurance;
- Training and certifications;
- Multisport card (co-funded);
- Great working environment and team spirit.
If you feel that this role would fit your personal interests and plans for professional development, we would like to hear from you! Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.