What is in it for you:
Do IT Wise is the perfect place for you if you are looking to help other people improve the way they work through implementing ServiceNow solutions while being part of a dynamic and fun to collaborate with the team. With us, you will be:
- Working for one of the biggest ServiceNow Elite certified partners in South-East Europe;
- Exposed to how some of the biggest and leading companies worldwide run their business;
- Able to contribute to a fast-growing company, where you can develop yourself in the field of Enterprise Service Management, ServiceNow, consulting and professional services practices and see your positive impact on the team and the customers you work with.
We invest in and take care of our people – you will have not just a job, but a career, an ever-learning journey and a team that always takes care of each other.
Your responsibilities in this role:
You will be helping companies across the globe to transform their employees and customers’ enterprise service experience by optimizing company processes across different departments based on ITIL/ITSM best practices and ServiceNow solutions.
- Understand and assess the current ITSM/ESM/CSM business processes, tools and operating model;
- Understand customer requirements, challenges and business objectives, translate them to solution design based on ServiceNow;
- Implement, configure and optimize Service Now solutions, automate business workflows on the platform;
- Integrate ServiceNow with third-party solutions and platforms;
- Perform user acceptance testing, transition and knowledge transfer to customers;
- Be a trusted partner and help customers take ownership of implemented ServiceNow solutions;
- Once COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, possibility to travel up to 25% of the time.
What you need to be successful:
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience in IT and/or consulting customer-facing role;
- BSc or MSc in IT/Business field or equal level of experience;
- Understanding and knowledge of ITIL/ITSM best practices or business process analysis and design;
- Understanding of relational data and implementing business logic on application/platform levels;
- Soft skills – leading skills, communication, negotiation, focus on details, prioritization, decision-making, presentation, strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure;
- Fluent English (Verbal and Written).
Desirable skills, considered as a plus:
- ITIL 4 / ITILv3 certification;
- Experience with any of the following Service Management solutions – Service Now, HP / Micro Focus Service Manager, BMC Remedy, CA Service Desk, JIRA or similar workflow automation platforms like JIRA, Salesforce, Workday, etc.;
- Advanced understanding of algorithms and data structures;
- Proficiency with German language.
What we offer:
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Extended vacation;
- Flexible working arrangements even post Covid-19;
- Additional Health insurance;
- Training and certifications;
- Multisport card (co-funded);
- Great working environment and team spirit.
If you feel that this role would fit your personal interests and plans for professional development, we would like to hear from you! Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.