What is in it for you:
Do IT Wise is the perfect place for you if you are looking to help other people improve the way they work through implementing ServiceNow solutions while being part of a dynamic and fun to collaborate with the team. With us, you will be:
- Working for one of the biggest ServiceNow Elite certified partners in South East-Europe;
- Exposed to how some of the biggest and leading companies worldwide run their business;
- Able to contribute to a fast-growing company, where you can develop yourself in the field of Enterprise Service Management, ServiceNow, consulting and professional services practices and see your positive impact on the team and the customers you work with.
We invest in and take care of our people – you will have not just a job, but a career, an ever-learning journey and a team that always takes care of each other.
Your responsibilities in this role:
- Understands customer requirements and business objectives;
- Clarifies client’s system specifications and understands their work practices;
- Analyses potential issues and presents written or verbal suggestions for solutions;
- Designs IT solutions & systems ensuring the right architecture and functionality;
- Developing agreed solutions and implementing new systems;
- Train users in new and existing IT systems;
- Once COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, possibility to travel up to 25% of the time.
What you need to be successful:
- Fluent English (Verbal and Written);
- BSc or MSc in IT, Business field or equal level of experience;
- Good understanding of networking;
- Experience with Windows and Linux OS;
- Experience with SQL and Database Technologies;
- Experience with ITOM tools like Dynatrace, AppDynamics, HP, ServiceNow;
- Interpersonal skills – leading skills, communication, focus on details, prioritization, decision-making and strong analytical.
Desirable skills, considered as a plus:
- Experience in IT and/or consulting customer-facing role;
- Experience with Cloud Services: Azure, AWS, Vmware;
- Experience with CMDB;
- Experience with Enterprise Customers;
- Hands-on Bash, PowerShell or Python scripting;
- Experience with JBOSS, Apache Web Server, NGNX or any other.
What we offer:
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Extended vacation;
- Flexible working arrangements even post Covid-19;
- Additional Health insurance;
- Training and certifications;
- Multisport card (co-funded);
- Great working environment and team spirit.
If you feel that this role would fit your personal interests and plans for professional development, we would like to hear from you! Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.