As an international, independent, professional services & consulting company, we empower the success of Digital Transformation for 50+ of the leading enterprises across the globe. We solve customer challenges in areas such as Enterprise Service Management, IT Service Management, IT Operations Management, HR, Cloud Automation & Orchestration, DevOps, Customer Success Management, Integrated Risk Management, and the digitalization of business processes throughout various industries, such as Telecommunications, Finance, Automotive, Manufacturing and others.
What is in it for you:
Do IT Wise is the perfect place for you if you are highly motivated, like-minded, capable, and driven to establish and implement different ServiceNow solutions. With us, you will be:
- Working for one of the biggest ServiceNow Elite certified partners in South East Europe;
- Exposed to how some of the biggest and leading companies worldwide run their business;
- Able to contribute to a fast-growing company, where you can develop yourself in the field of Enterprise Service Management, ServiceNow, consulting and professional services practices and see your positive impact on the team and the customers you work with.
We invest in and take care of our people – you will have not just a job but a career, an ever-learning journey, and a team that always takes care of each other.
Your responsibilities in this role:
- Analyzing business processes to prove the value of the product for the business situation of our client;
- Identifying demands within the HR/Workplace/Legal functions for the platform;
- Contributing to sales campaigns focused on the Employee Experience solution suite, which includes HR Service Delivery, Workplace Service Delivery, and Legal Service Management;
- Leading discovery workshops to determine customers’ business challenges and deliver product demonstrations aligned to customer needs;
- Preparing, configuring, and delivering solution demonstrations to customers to showcase how the solution fits their needs and resolves their business issues;
- Answering questions related to product features from our customers, channel partners, and colleagues;
- Responding to Requests for Information/Proposal documents;
- Sharing and learning best practices and reusable assets with other Solution Consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of the team.
What you need to be successful:
- Knowledge of the Employee Experience, HR Service Delivery, or HCM landscape is a plus;
- Experience in delivering complex solutions to Enterprise Accounts in multiple industries;
- Passion for technology and experience in cloud software solutions;
- Perfect communication skills;
- A confident and engaging presentation style with a proven track record of presenting to a variety of stakeholders (technical, functional and C-suite);
- Proactive and out-of-the-box mindset;
- Fast learner with the ability to complete tasks in an organized, detailed way with minimal supervision.
What we offer:
- Excellent and competitive remuneration package;
- Extended vacation;
- Flexible working arrangements even post Covid-19;
- Additional Health insurance;
- Multisport card;
- Initial, ongoing training and certifications to support your personal development;
- Discount program with external vendors;
- Exciting work environment and team spirit that brings people together.
If you feel that this role would fit your personal interests and plans for professional development, we would like to hear from you!
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.