What is in it for you:
We invest in and take care of our people – you will have not just a job but a career, an ever-learning journey, and a team that always takes care of each other. With us, you will be:
- Working for the biggest ServiceNow Elite certified partner in South-East Europe;
- Exposed to various technologies and numerous occasions to learn new skills and expand your portfolio of expertise.
Your responsibilities in this role:
- Install new/rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements;
- Order and setup computers, software and peripheral equipment for new employees (via automated installation and configuration of OS and software);
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures;
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures;
- Network Set-up, Monitoring and Management (Switches, Wi-Fi Access Points, Firewalls, VPN);
- Maintain office equipment and continuously improve the security of the internal networks and all other internal systems;
- Investigate and resolve internal user problems with Office 365 and other software;
- Create, improve and audit configurations of Office 365 and Windows;
- Setup proper documentation of the entire ecosystem as well as provide training for employees;
- Monitor critical hardware/software;
- Support the current Hypervisor hybrid system (Hyper-V, VMware, Proxmox) and improve on it;
- Administrate and manage the internal ServiceNow instance;
- Managing LDAP servers.
What you need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Communication technologies or equivalent experience in the IT field.
- 5+ years of experience working in a System Administrator or similar role with good knowledge in IT infrastructure, virtualization, and cloud solutions;
- Experience with Windows 2012/2016/2019 Server;
- Experience with Windows 7/8/10;
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Active Directory;
- Basic knowledge of Linux OS;
- Knowledge of DNS, DHCP, Print Server, and File Servers;
- Knowledge of Office 365;
- Basic knowledge of IP Networks;
- Experience with server virtualization technologies – VMware ESXi or Hyper-V;
- Good knowledge of overall infrastructure, technical knowledge & troubleshooting methodologies;
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language;
- Strong documentation skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed;
- Strong ability to deal with sensitive/confidential information;
- Fluent English (Verbal and Written).
Desirable skills, considered as a plus:
- Experience with a ticketing system and ITIL knowledge are considered as a plus;
- Knowledge of Backup tools, SAN or NetApp is an advantage;
- Knowledge of Cloud Systems (Azure, AWS, GCP);
- Experience with any of the following: PowerShell, Python, Shell Script, VB Scripts, XML;
- Knowledge of system security and data backup/recovery.
What we offer:
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Extended vacation;
- Flexible working arrangements even post Covid-19;
- Additional Health insurance;
- Training and certifications;
- Multisport card (co-funded);
- Great working environment and team spirit.
If you feel that this role would fit your personal interests and plans for professional development, we would like to hear from you! Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.