What is in it for you:
Do IT Wise is the perfect place for you if you desire to take the lead in helping us grow the company and our Recruitment and Employer Branding practices while being part of a dynamic and fun to collaborate with team. With us, you will be:
- Working for one of the biggest ServiceNow Elite certified partners in South East-Europe;
- Able to contribute to a fast-growing company, use your skills to help us further develop our Recruitment strategies, Employer Branding, and Employee Engagement practices, and this way, see your direct positive impact on the team and the company;
- Generating and implementing creative strategies to attract talent in a niche market;
- Working closely with the leadership and top management team of the company, which will give you direct strategic insights into the business and the chance to provide valuable input into the decision-making process.
We invest in and take care of our people – you will have not just a job, but a career, an ever-learning journey, and a team that always takes care of each other.
Your responsibilities in this role:
- Responsible for all the recruitment and selection work including pre-screening, organizing and attending interviews (face-to-face and virtual), database administration, and negotiating with candidates;
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to promote the job ads on social media and job boards and to further develop Employer Branding practices;
- Create strong relationships with candidates and ensure their positive recruitment experience;
- Headhunting, proactively searching for candidates through different platforms and channels;
- Coordinate the internal Referral program;
- Coordinate the new joiners’ start dates and support HR in the onboarding process;
- Organize and participate in job fairs;
- Regularly report to the leadership team on the Recruitment progress;
- Contribute to organizing internal events and Employee Engagement initiatives.
What you need to be successful:
- 2+ years experience in IT Recruitment;
- Proven experience sourcing via LinkedIn Recruiter and managing job boards;
- Professional level of English;
- Strong communication skills and positive and friendly attitude;
- Collaborative spirit and ability to work independently;
- Time management, prioritization, and problem-solving.
What we offer:
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Extended vacation;
- Flexible working arrangements even post Covid-19;
- Additional Health insurance;
- Training and certifications;
- Multisport card (co-funded);
- Great working environment and team spirit.
If you feel that this role would fit your personal interests and plans for professional development, we would like to hear from you! Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.