As an international, independent, professional services & consulting company, we empower the success of Digital Transformation for 50+ of the leading enterprises across the globe. We solve customer challenges in areas such as Enterprise Service Management, IT Service Management, IT Operations Management, HR, Cloud Automation & Orchestration, DevOps, Customer Success Management, Integrated Risk Management, and the digitalization of business processes throughout various industries, such as Telecommunications, Finance, Automotive, Manufacturing and others.
What is in it for you:
Do IT Wise is the perfect place for you if you are highly motivated, like-minded, capable, and driven to establish and implement different ServiceNow solutions. With us, you will be:
- Working for one the biggest ServiceNow Elite certified partners in South East Europe;
- Exposed to various technologies and on numerous occasions to learn new skills and expand your portfolio of expertise.
We invest in and take care of our people – you will have not just a job, but a career, an ever-learning journey and a team that always takes care of each other.
Your responsibilities in this role:
- Processing of various types of accounting entries using Ajur L accounting software;
- Preparing various types of account reconciliations and clarifying differences;
- Preparing and executing weekly payment runs;
- Reviewing, analyzing and reconciling all account balances related to the income statement and balance sheet;
- Responsible for monthly and annual accounting closing and reporting;
- Assisting in the collection and distribution of financial information;
- Assisting in various areas of financial reporting, monthly, quarterly and year-end close, and/or other daily/monthly accounting and financial analysis processes;
- Participating in defining company accounting and controlling policies;
- Participating in preparing the annual Financial Statements according to IFRS;
- Participating in Budget and Forecast processes;
- Escalating issues noted to Senior Management in a timely manner;
- Identifying opportunities for process improvements;
- Performing additional duties as assigned.
What you need to be successful:
- University Degree in Accounting / Finance or other related field;
- 5 years experience in Accounting;
- Solid IFRS knowledge;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing international environment;
- Interested in technical solutions;
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills;
- Ability to prepare clear and concise documentation;
- Meeting attendance and punctuality standards;
- Fluent English.
What we offer:
- Excellent and competitive remuneration package;
- Extended vacation;
- Flexible working arrangements even post Covid-19 (central office location near a metro-station);
- Additional Health insurance;
- Multisport card;
- Initial, ongoing training and certifications to support your personal development;
- Discount program with external vendors;
- Team buildings and exciting work environment and team spirit that brings people together.
If you feel that this role would fit your personal interests and plans for professional development, we would like to hear from you!
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.