WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The Controller of your Personal Data is DO IT WISE BULGARIA LTD, UIC 202693021, Sofia 1729, Mladost 1A, bl. 505A, vh.2, fl. 3, email email@example.com (the “Company”).
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
- Your name, date of birth, contact details and qualifications (education,Your name, date of birth, contact details and qualifications (education, training courses, and internships), previous work experience, and any other information you provided in your resume or CV when applying for a job with us.
- If you contact us in writing, we will keep this correspondence for the purposes of the selection procedure.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE COLLECT AND PROCESS YOUR DATA?
We collect and process your data in order for you to be a part of a process of selection of candidates for the concrete position announced by us.
WHICH IS THE LEGAL BASIS ON WHICH WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We process your personal data in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a labour contract. We may process your personal data based on your consent when you have declared your willingness for your personal data to be kept after the 6-month period listed below.
The provision of your personal data is necessary for the selection procedure and for potential entering into a labour contract. You are not obliged to provide your personal data – however, the failure to provide such data will result in the impossibility to be considered as a candidate for the relevant position(s) and/or to be hired.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We keep your personal data up to 6 months after the termination of the selection procedure for which you applied, except in case we have your consent in order to retain it for a longer period. After the abovementioned period, we will delete or eliminate the carriers which contain your personal data, except if we have other legal basis for processing your personal data and/or if otherwise established in the applicable law.
WHOM DO WE GIVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- IT vendors hosting or maintaining our IT systems.
- Providers of services related to consultancy and to the searching of job candidates, such as services which allow the employers to publish online their job openings, if applicable for the respective position.
We require each of our suppliers to process your personal data according to strictly established security and confidentiality obligations. Access is granted only to the data required to perform the contract activities and only for the purposes and the duration of such activities.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE ?
You can exercise your rights at any by contacting the Company at the abovementioned addresses.
- Right to be informed: you have the right to be informed about the processing of your personal data by the Company.
- Right of access: you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to obtain the rectification or completion of your personal data if these are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure: you have the right to require the erasure of your personal data on the basis established in GDPR and the other applicable legislation.
- Right to restriction of processing: you have the right to require the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to the established in the GDPR and the other applicable legislation, and on the legal basis previewed thereof.
- Right to notification to each third party to whom your personal data had been disclosed about each rectification or erasure or restriction of processing unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort by the Company.
- Right to data portability (if applicable): you have the right to receive the personal data, which you had provided to the Company, in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance when the GDPR and the requirements under other applicable legislation requirements are met.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (meaning, processing without human intervention), including to profiling as stated in GDPR and the other applicable legislation. The Company does not process your data in this manner.
- Right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your data at any time without any negative consequences when the processing is based on consent, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, if you consider that the processing of your data is not compliant with the GDPR or any other applicable requirements for the protection of personal data. The supervisory authority of the Republic of Bulgaria is the Commission for Personal Data Protection, address: 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd, 1592 Sofia.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data when such processing is based on legitimate interest.