Currently, for our office, based in Sofia, we are looking for Software Implementation Consultant, who will be joining a team of highly motivated and dynamic professionals, who are helping companies across the globe to transform their employees and customers enterprise service experience by optimizing company processes across different departments based on ITIL/ITSM best practices and Service Now leading solutions.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Understand and assess the current ITSM processes, tools, operating model
- Understands customer requirements and business objectives
- Implement, configure and optimize Service Now solutions
- Integrate Service Now with third-party solution (LDAP, ERP, DB, Inventory, etc.)
- Assist and help customers take ownership of implemented solutions
- Perform UAT and knowledge transfer to customers
- Create reports and generate metrics
- Ready to travel up to 25% of the time.
Requirements of the role:
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience in IT and / or consulting customer facing role
- Understanding and knowledge of ITIL / ITSM best practices
– ITILv3 certification is considered as plus
- Excellent overall knowledge of Information Technology, architectures and multi-tier applications.
- Understanding of relational databases
- Experience with any of the following IT Service Management Solutions is considered a plus
– Service Now, HP Service Manager, BMC Remedy, CA Service Desk or similar
- Excellent written and verbal English language
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with JSON, Web Services and RESTful
- Interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with clients
- Ability to meet deadlines working under pressure
- Ability to work independently
- Presentation skills
What we offer:
- Excellent remuneration package
- Additional health insurance
- Training and certifications
- Be part of an international company with a very good career development potential
- Exciting company & team events on a regular basis
- Convenient office location in a modern building
The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.